Getting to Blickling
Blickling Hall is a stately home which is part of the Blickling estate. It is located in the village of Blickling north of Aylsham in Norfolk and has been in the care of the National Trust since 1940.
- Blickling is clearly sign posted from all routes. Look out for the yellow signs “Classic Ibiza” as you get closer to the event.
- There are two entrances into the estate:
- Gate 1 – Old School Gates – NR11 6NJ
- Gate 2 – Park Gates – NR11 6NF
- If you have a taxi dropping you off or collecting you. Please give the following instruction:
- Please give your taxi driver the following postcode – NR11 6NJ.
- Your pick and drop off point will be within the park – not on the National Trust car park as last year. Please do not allow your taxi driver to drop you off or pick you up on the surrounding roads. The route for taxis will be clearly sign posted and they will have their own exit route from the park.
- Please advise any taxis picking up after the concert to be back on site before 10 pm at the latest to avoid any delays with exiting traffic.
- Your taxi will be directed to a numbered row to help you find it at the end of the night.
- Please make sure that you book your taxi before you arrive at Blickling as availability will be very limited o the night of the concert.
- A map will be posted on our website and sent to you in advance of the concert.
- Please take a look at our FAQs here for further information:
- Your tickets will be checked on foot once you have left your vehicle and on entry to the concert site.
- Please make sure that you have printed your tickets off prior to arrival.
- These have a unique bar code which will be read by our scanners. Please make sure that these are a clear print out (not faded)
- As we cannot guarantee the internet coverage at Blickling we would recommend that you print your tickets rather than scanning them from the screen of your smart phone or tablet. If this is not possible please make sure you have a screen shot of the unique bar code on your ticket prior to leaving home.
Packing Your Picnics
- Please can we remind you of prohibited items as follows:
- Animals (with the exception of assistance dogs)
- Professional camera equipment.
- Naked flames – flaming torches, barbecues or candles.
- Fireworks, sparklers or Chinese lanterns.
- Illegal drugs. Revival Productions operate a zero tolerance drugs policy.
- No glass will be permitted in 2020. You will be allowed to bring your own alcohol to a maximum of 75cl of wine or four cans of beer or cider or four cans of pre-mixed spirits per person. Wine boxes will be permitted if allocated across your party to the limits above. Neat spirits will not be permitted. All bags will be searched in 2020 and excess quantities of alcohol will be confiscated.
- Domestic knives only will be permitted on the concert site and these will be limited to 5 inches or under and folding knives with a 3-inch blade or under.
- You will be issued with a litter bag as you enter the concert site. We ask that you help us to reduce waste and take your litter home with you and recycle as much as you can.
- Classic Ibiza is considered a low risk event. However, your safety is very important to us and we would appreciate your cooperation in helping us to make the evening not only incredibly enjoyable but also safe. There will be additional security measures in place on the day:
- Our door supervisors will be carrying out bag checks as you enter the concert site which will include pat-downs and metal detection wands and will cause inevitable delays. We encourage you to travel as light as possible.
- There will be random customer checks.
- You may like to consider taking advantage of the excellent street food vendors and the Bar on the concert site and travel extra light!
- The concert site is strictly out of bounds for any vehicle. Please, under no circumstance attempt to drive your car onto the concert site before or after the concert.