ARRIVAL AND SECURITY INFORMATION FOR CLASSIC IBIZA BLICKLING FRIDAY 9TH AUGUST 2019
Classic Ibiza Blickling
We are looking forward to welcoming you to Classic Ibiza Blickling. Please note that this event is SOLD OUT. Please do not bring anyone with you to the event who does not have a ticket. Tickets will not be available on the door.
Please note that Classic Ibiza has appointed Twickets as the official resale partner. Any tickets for sale can be found at www.twickets.live
Below is some useful advice and information to help make your visit as enjoyable as possible.
Please keep an eye on the weather forecast for Friday and come prepared for the conditions. The forecast for the evening is going to be a little cooler than of late, so you may need an extra layer.
Our Facebook page will be updated on Thursday evening and Friday morning with the latest weather forecast and ground conditions at Blickling.
Gates open – 6 pm
Chill out set – 8 pm
Interval and last entry – 9 pm
Dance set – 9.30 pm
Concert finishes – 10.45 pm
Getting to Blickling
Parking is free for this event and our partners San Miguel are offering a complimentary San Miguel 00 to all designated drivers!
Classic Ibiza Blickling is clearly sign posted from all routes. Look out for the yellow signs as you get closer to the event which state “Classic Ibiza”.
There are two entrances into the estate:
- Gate 1 – Old School Gates – NR11 6NJ
- Gate 2 – Park Gates – NR11 6NF
If you have a taxi, lift, coach or minibus dropping you off or collecting you, please give the following instruction:
- Please give your taxi, lift, coach or minibus driver the following postcode – NR11 6NJ.
- Your pick and drop off point will be within the park. Please do not allow your taxi driver to drop you off or pick you up on the surrounding roads. The route for taxis, lifts, coaches and minbuses will be clearly sign posted and they will have their own exit route from the park.
- Please advise any taxis picking up after the concert to be back on site before 10.40pm at the latest to avoid any delays with exiting traffic.
- Your taxi, lift, coach or minibus will be directed to a numbered row to help you find it at the end of the night.
- Please make sure that you book your taxi before you arrive at Blickling as availability will be very limited on the night of the concert.
- Please take a look at the map at the bottom of this page.
Please take a look at our FAQs here for further information.
- Your tickets will be checked on foot once you have left your vehicle and on entry to the concert site.
- Please make sure that you have printed your tickets off prior to arrival.
- These have a unique bar code which will be read by our scanners. Please make sure that these are a clear print out (not faded)
- As we cannot guarantee the internet coverage at Blickling we would recommend that you print your tickets rather than scanning them from the screen of your smart phone or tablet. If this is not possible please make sure you have a screen shot of the unique bar code on your ticket prior to leaving home.
Packing Your Picnics
Please can we remind you of prohibited items as follows:
- Animals (with the exception of assistance dogs)
- Professional camera equipment.
- No smoking allowed on the concert site due to extreme dry conditions.
- Naked flames – flaming torches, barbecues or candles.
- Fireworks, sparklers or Chinese lanterns.
- Domestic knives only will be permitted on the concert site and these will be limited to 5 inches or under and folding knives with a 3-inch blade or under.
- Illegal drugs. Revival Productions have a zero tolerance drugs policy. Specialist search dogs will be in operation at the ticket checkpoints.
- You will be allowed to bring your own alcohol but there will be restrictions per person. As a guide we would recommend a maximum quantity of the equivalent of a bottle of wine per person or 4 cans of beer. No neat spirits will be permitted on site. Please drink responsibly.
- No food and drink will be allowed in the dance area – please leave all food and drink within your picnic area.
- You will be issued with a litter bag as you enter the concert site. We ask that you help us to reduce waste and take your litter home with you and recycle as much as you can.
Classic Ibiza is considered a low risk event. However, your safety is very important to us and we would appreciate your cooperation in helping us to make the evening not only incredibly enjoyable but also safe. There will be additional security measures in place on the day:
- Our door supervisors will be carrying out bag checks as you enter the concert site which will include pat-downs and metal detection wands and will cause inevitable delays. We encourage you to travel as light as possible.
- There will be random customer checks.
- Specialist search dogs will be in operation throughout the bag search process.
- You may like to consider taking advantage of the excellent street food vendors and the Classic Ibiza Bar on the concert site and travel extra light!
- The concert site is strictly out of bounds for any vehicle. Please, under no circumstance attempt to drive your car onto the concert site before or after the concert.
Facilities on Site:
Please bring cash with you as not all of the retail outlets will be able to take cards on the evening.
Classic Ibiza Shop
- Glow sticks and light up novelties
- Set list lanyards
Classic Ibiza Bar
- Soft drinks
- Duck Truck
- Pie Central
- Proper Pizza
- Bite the Bullitt
- Perfect Pork
- Siam Rice Box
- The Waffle Works
- Pudding and Prosecco
- Express Coffee
- Love Moi Makeup