Getting to Burghley
From the South:
- Take the Carpenters Lodge exit on the A1 signposted Burghley House
From the North
- Follow the A1 south past Doncaster and Grantham
- Approx. 30 mins south of Grantham you will reach the Stamford junctions labelled Carpenters Lodge and signposted to Burghley House.
- Turn left to Stamford
- Burghley's nearest station is Stamford, approx 1 mile from the entrance. This is either a pleasant 30 min walk taking you through the park or a short taxi drive. Stamford is a cross country link from the mainline from London to Edinburgh via Peterborough. For more information please visit www.nationalrail.co.uk.
- Your tickets will be checked on foot once you have left your vehicle and on entry to the concert site.
- Please make sure that you have printed your tickets off prior to arrival.
- These have a unique bar code which will be read by our scanners. Please make sure that these are a clear print out (not faded)
- As we cannot guarantee the internet coverage at Bowood we would recommend that you print your tickets rather than scanning them from the screen of your smart phone or tablet. If this is not possible please make sure you have a screen shot of the unique bar code on your ticket prior to leaving home.
Packing Your Picnics
- Please can we remind you of prohibited items as follows:
- Animals (with the exception of assistance dogs)
- Professional camera equipment.
- Naked flames – flaming torches, barbecues or candles.
- Fireworks, sparklers or Chinese lanterns.
- Domestic knives only will be permitted on the concert site and these will be limited to 5 inches or under and folding knives with a 3-inch blade or under.
- Illegal drugs. Revival Productions have a zero tolerance drugs policy. Specialist search dogs will be in operation at the ticket checkpoints.
- No glass will be permitted in 2020. You will be allowed to bring your own alcohol to a maximum of 75cl of wine or four cans of beer or cider or four cans of pre-mixed spirits per person. Wine boxes will be permitted if allocated across your party to the limits above. Neat spirits will not be permitted. All bags will be searched in 2020 and excess quantities of alcohol will be confiscated.
- No food and drink will be allowed in the dance area – please leave all food and drink within your picnic area.
- You will be issued with a litter bag as you enter the concert site. We ask that you help us to reduce waste and take your litter home with you and recycle as much as you can.
- Classic Ibiza is considered a low risk event. However, your safety is very important to us and we would appreciate your cooperation in helping us to make the evening not only incredibly enjoyable but also safe. There will be additional security measures in place on the day:
- Our door supervisors will be carrying out bag checks as you enter the concert site which will include pat-downs and metal detection wands and will cause inevitable delays. We encourage you to travel as light as possible.
- There will be random customer checks.
- Specialist search dogs will be in operation throughout the bag search process.
- You may like to consider taking advantage of the excellent street food vendors and the Classic Ibiza Bar on the concert site and travel extra light!
- The concert site is strictly out of bounds for any vehicle. Please, under no circumstance attempt to drive your car onto the concert site before or after the concert.