Located in the village of Siddington, Cheshire, Capesthorne Hall is the much-loved home of the Bromley-Davenports, a site on which they and their ancestors, the Wards and Capesthornes, have lived since Domesday times. The present house, built between 1719 and 1732, replaced an earlier building which stood on the site of the column in the park.
Capesthorne Hall is clearly sign posted from all routes. Look out for the yellow signs as you get closer to the event which will state “Classic Ibiza”.
There will be three entrances into the estate:
- Mill Lane entrance off A34 for traffic travelling from the South.
- Event Entrance off A34. For traffic travelling from the North.
- The main Capesthorne Hall entrance for taxis
Please take a look at our FAQs here for further information:
If you have a taxi dropping you off or collecting you. Please give the following instruction:
- Please give your taxi driver the following postcode – SK11 9JX.
- Your pick and drop off point will be within the park. Please do not allow your taxi driver to drop you off on A34. The route will be clearly sign posted.
- Please advise any taxis picking up after the concert to be back on site by 10.30 pm at the latest to avoid any delays with exiting traffic.
- Your taxi should pick you up at the same point they dropped you off.
A map will be posted on our website and will be sent to you prior to the concert.
- Your tickets will be checked on foot once you have left your vehicle and on entry to the concert site.
- Please make sure that you have printed your tickets off prior to arrival.
- These have a unique bar code which will be read by our scanners. Please make sure that these are a clear print out (not faded)
- As we cannot guarantee the internet coverage at Capesthorne Hall we would recommend that you print your tickets rather than scanning them from the screen of your smart phone or tablet. If this is not possible please make sure you have a screen shot of the unique bar code on your ticket prior to leaving home.
Packing Your Picnics
Please can we remind you of prohibited items as follows:
- Animals (with the exception of assistance dogs)
- Professional camera equipment.
- Naked flames – flaming torches, barbecues or candles (tea lights in enclosed lanterns are fine)
- Fireworks, sparklers or Chinese lanterns.
- Domestic knives only will be permitted on the concert site and these will be limited to 5 inches or under and folding knives with a 3-inch blade or under.
- Illegal drugs. Revival Productions have a zero tolerance drugs policy.
- No food and drink will be allowed in the dance area – please leave all food and drink within your picnic area.
Classic Ibiza is considered a low risk event. However, your safety is very important to us and we would appreciate your cooperation in helping us to make the evening not only incredibly enjoyable but also safe. There will be additional security measures in place on the day:
- Our door supervisors will be carrying out bag checks as you enter the concert site which will include pat-downs and metal detection wands and will cause inevitable delays. We encourage you to travel as light as possible.
- There will be random customer checks.
- Specialist search dogs will be in operation throughout the bag search process.
- You may like to consider taking advantage of the excellent street food vendors on the concert site and travel extra light!
- The concert site is strictly out of bounds for any vehicle. Please, under no circumstance attempt to drive your car onto the concert site before or after the concert.