Getting to Harewood
The village of Harewood is centrally placed in Yorkshire at the junction of the A61/A659 on the Leeds/Harrogate road.
- Harewood Hosue is clearly sign posted from all routes. Look out for the yellow signs as you get closer to the event which state “Classic Ibiza”.
- There are three entrances into the estate:
- Gate 1 - The main Harewood House entrance on A61
- Gate 2 – Green Gates – on A61
- Gate 3 – Weardley Gate – just off A659
- If you have a taxi dropping you off or collecting you. Please give the following instruction:
- Please give your taxi driver the following postcode – LS17 9LQ.
- Your pick and drop off point will be within the park. Please do not allow your taxi driver to drop you off on the surrounding roads. The route will be clearly sign posted.
- Please advise any taxis picking up after the concert to be back on site by 10.30 pm at the latest to avoid any delays with exiting traffic.
- Your taxi will be directed to a numbered row to help you find it at the end of the night.
- Please make sure that you book your taxi before you arrive at Harewood as availability will be very limited o the night of the concert.
- Further details and a map will be posted on our website and sent to you vis email prior to the concert.
- Please take a look at our FAQs here for further information:
- Your tickets will be checked on foot once you have left your vehicle and on entry to the concert site.
- Please make sure that you have printed your tickets off prior to arrival.
- These have a unique bar code which will be read by our scanners. Please make sure that these are a clear print out (not faded)
- As we cannot guarantee the internet coverage at Harewood we would recommend that you print your tickets rather than scanning them from the screen of your smart phone or tablet. If this is not possible please make sure you have a screen shot of the unique bar code on your ticket prior to leaving home.
Packing Your Picnics
- Please can we remind you of prohibited items as follows:
- NO GLASS AND CANS! Please decant all liquids into plastic containers before you arrive at Harewood. This is a condition of the license and any glass or cans will be taken off you at the ticket checkpoints.
- Animals (with the exception of assistance dogs)
- Professional camera equipment.
- Naked flames – flaming torches, barbecues or candles.
- Fireworks, sparklers or Chinese lanterns.
- Domestic knives only will be permitted on the concert site and these will be limited to 5 inches or under and folding knives with a 3-inch blade or under.
- Illegal drugs. Revival Productions have a zero tolerance drugs policy. Specialist search dogs will be in operation at the ticket checkpoints.
- You will be allowed to bring your own alcohol but there will be restrictions per person. As a guide we would recommend a maximum quantity of the equivalent of a bottle of wine per person or 4 cans of beer. Please remember to decant all liquids into plastic containers.
- No food and drink will be allowed in the dance area – please leave all food and drink within your picnic area.
- You will be issued with a litter bag as you enter the concert site. We ask that you help us to reduce waste and take your litter home with you and recycle as much as you can.
- Classic Ibiza is considered a low risk event. However, your safety is very important to us and we would appreciate your cooperation in helping us to make the evening not only incredibly enjoyable but also safe. There will be additional security measures in place on the day:
- Our door supervisors will be carrying out bag checks as you enter the concert site which will include pat-downs and metal detection wands and will cause inevitable delays. We encourage you to travel as light as possible.
- There will be random customer checks.
- Specialist search dogs will be in operation throughout the bag search process.
- You may like to consider taking advantage of the excellent street food vendors and the Classic Ibiza Bar on the concert site and travel extra light!
- The concert site is strictly out of bounds for any vehicle. Please, under no circumstance attempt to drive your car onto the concert site before or after the concert.