SECURITY AND ARRIVAL INFORMATION FOR CLASSIC IBIZA HAREWOOD SATURDAY 20th JULY 2019
Classic Ibiza Harewood
We are looking forward to welcoming you to Classic Ibiza Harewood!
Below is some useful advice and information to help make your visit as enjoyable as possible.
The good news is that the forecast is looking dry for the evening. The bad news is that there will be showers during the day so you might need your dancing wellies!! Temperatures will be 20 degrees during the day – a little cooler in the evening so you may need an extra layer.
Keep an eye on our Facebook page on Friday evening for the latest weather forecast and ground conditions at Harewood.
Gates open – 6 pm
Chill out set – 8 pm
Interval and last entry – 9 pm
Dance set – 9.30 pm
Concert finishes – 10.45 pm
Getting to Harewood
Parking is free at Harewood and our partners San Miguel will be offering a complimentary San Miguel 00 for all designated drivers!
Harewood House is clearly sign posted from all routes. Look out for the yellow signs as you get closer to the event which state “Classic Ibiza”.
There are two entrances into the estate:
- Gate 1 - The main Harewood House entrance on A61
- Gate 2 – Green Gates – on A61
If you have a taxi, lift, minibus or coach dropping you off or collecting you. Please give the following instruction:
- Please make sure that you book your taxi before you arrive at Harewood as availability will be very limited on the night of the concert.
- Please give your taxi, lift, minibus or coach driver the following postcode – LS17 9LQ.
- Your pick and drop off point will be within the park. Please do not allow your taxi, lift minibus or coach driver to drop you off or collect you on A61 – there will be no waiting cones in place. This is a busy road and very dangerous.
- The route into the park will be clearly sign posted.
- There will be a designated taxi exit.
- Please advise any taxis, lifts, minibuses or coaches picking you up after the concert to be back on site by 10.45 pm at the latest to avoid any delays with exiting traffic.
- Your taxi, lift, minibus or coach will be directed to a numbered row to help you find it at the end of the night.
- Please take a look at the map at the bottom of the page.
Please take a look at our FAQs here for further information.
- Tickets will be available on the night at £45 per adults and £20 per child. Please note that cash only is accepted on the gates.
- Your tickets will be checked on foot once you have left your vehicle and on entry to the concert site.
- Please make sure that you have printed your tickets off prior to arrival.
- These have a unique bar code which will be read by our scanners. Please make sure that these are a clear print out (not faded).
- As we cannot guarantee the internet coverage at Harewood we would recommend that you print your tickets rather than scanning them from the screen of your smart phone or tablet. If this is not possible please make sure you have a screen shot of the unique bar code on your ticket prior to leaving home.
Packing Your Picnics
Please can we remind you of prohibited items as follows:
- NO GLASS AND CANS! Please decant all liquids into plastic containers before you arrive at Harewood. This is a condition of the license and any glass or cans will be taken off you at the ticket checkpoints.
- All bags will be searched on entry – please travel light to avoid any delays.
- Animals (with the exception of assistance dogs).
- Professional camera equipment.
- Naked flames – flaming torches, barbecues or candles.
- Fireworks, sparklers or Chinese lanterns.
- Domestic knives only will be permitted on the concert site and these will be limited to 5 inches or under and folding knives with a 3-inch blade or under.
- Illegal drugs. Revival Productions have a zero tolerance drugs policy. Specialist search dogs will be in operation at the ticket checkpoints.
- You will be allowed to bring your own alcohol but there will be restrictions per person. As a guide we would recommend a maximum quantity of the equivalent of a bottle of wine per person or 4 cans of beer. Neat spirits are not permitted. It is a licensing condition at Harewood that no glass or cans is permitted. Please remember to decant all liquids into plastic containers.
- No food and drink will be allowed in the dance area – please leave all food and drink within your picnic area.
- You will be issued with a litter bag as you enter the concert site. We ask that you help us to reduce waste and take your litter home with you and recycle as much as you can.
Classic Ibiza is considered a low risk event. However, your safety is very important to us and we would appreciate your cooperation in helping us to make the evening not only incredibly enjoyable but also safe. There will be additional security measures in place on the day:
- Our door supervisors will be carrying out bag checks as you enter the concert site which will include pat-downs and metal detection wands and will cause inevitable delays. We encourage you to travel as light as possible.
- There will be random customer checks.
- Specialist search dogs will be in operation throughout the bag search process.
- You may like to consider taking advantage of the excellent street food vendors and the Classic Ibiza Bar on the concert site and travel extra light!
The concert site is strictly out of bounds for any vehicle. Please, under no circumstance attempt to drive your car onto the concert site before or after.
Facilities on Site:
Please bring cash with you as not all of the retail outlets will be able to take cards on the evening.
Classic Ibiza Shop
- Glow sticks and light up novelties
- Set list lanyards
Classic Ibiza Bar
- Soft drinks
- The Pork Society
- Sabroso Street
- Nui's Kitchen
- Monster Pie and Mash
- Simon's Sausage
- Madame Crepe
- Yorkshire Dales Ice Cream
- Harewood Horsebox
- Glitter Gem