Getting to Hatfield
Hatfield House is a country house set in a large park, the Great Park, on the eastern side of the town of Hatfield, Hertfordshire.
- By Car
- Classic Ibiza Hatfield is clearly sign posted from all routes. Look out for the yellow signs as you get closer to the event which state “Classic Ibiza”.
- There are two entrances into the estate:
- Gate 1 – Sawmill Entrance off A414 – AL9 5PG
- Gate 2 – George’s Gate (main visitor’s entrance off A1000) – AL9 5HX
- By Taxi
- If you have a taxi or private car dropping you off or collecting you, please give the following instruction:
- Please give your taxi driver the following postcode – Beecroft Gate (AL9 5BD) please follow the yellow signs.
- Your pick and drop off point will be within the park – Please do not allow your taxi driver to drop you off or pick you up on the surrounding roads. The route for taxis will be clearly sign posted and they will have their own exit route from the park.
- Please advise any taxis picking up after the concert to be back on site before 10 pm at the latest to avoid any delays with exiting traffic.
- Your taxi will be directed to a numbered row to help you find it at the end of the night.
- Please make sure that you book your taxi before you arrive at Hatfield as availability will be very limited o the night of the concert.
- By Train or On Foot
- Please enter via Station Lodge Gate (AL9 5AE) opposite Hatfield Station)
Please take a look at our FAQs here for further information:
- All parking will be on flat grass in open parkland.
- Car parking is free of charge.
- The car parks will be available from 5.30 pm
- The distance from the car park to the concert site varies but is usually between 50-350 metres.
- Disabled car parking is available.
- Ticket Verification
- Your tickets will be checked on foot once you have left your vehicle and on entry to the concert site.
- Please make sure that you have printed your tickets off prior to arrival.
- These have a unique bar code which will be read by our scanners. Please make sure that these are a clear print out (not faded)
- As we cannot guarantee the internet coverage at Hatfield we would recommend that you print your tickets rather than scanning them from the screen of your smart phone or tablet. If this is not possible please make sure you have a screen shot of the unique bar code on your ticket prior to leaving home.
Packing Your Picnics
- Please can we remind you of prohibited items as follows:
- Animals. (with the exception of assistance dogs)
- Professional camera equipment.
- Naked flames – flaming torches, barbecues or candles.
- Fireworks, sparklers or Chinese lanterns.
- Domestic knives only will be permitted on the concert site and these will be limited to 5 inches or under and folding knives with a 3-inch blade or under.
- Illegal drugs. Revival Productions have a zero tolerance drugs policy. Specialist search dogs will be in operation at the ticket checkpoints.
- No glass will be permitted in 2020. You will be allowed to bring your own alcohol to a maximum of 75cl of wine or four cans of beer or cider or four cans of pre-mixed spirits per person. Wine boxes will be permitted if allocated across your party to the limits above. Neat spirits will not be permitted. All bags will be searched in 2020 and excess quantities of alcohol will be confiscated.
- No food and drink will be allowed in the dance area – please leave all food and drink within your picnic area.
- You will be issued with a litter bag as you enter the concert site. We ask that you help us to reduce waste and take your litter home with you and recycle as much as you can.
- Classic Ibiza is considered a low risk event. However, your safety is very important to us and we would appreciate your cooperation in helping us to make the evening not only incredibly enjoyable but also safe. There will be additional security measures in place on the day:
- Our door supervisors will be carrying out random bag checks as you enter the concert site which will include pat-downs and metal detection wands and will cause inevitable delays. We encourage you to travel as light as possible.
- Specialist search dogs will be in operation throughout the bag search process.
- You may like to consider taking advantage of the excellent street food vendors and the Classic Ibiza Bar on the concert site and travel extra light!
- The concert site is strictly out of bounds for any vehicle. Please, under no circumstance attempt to drive your car onto the concert site before or after the concert.