Getting to Weston Park
Weston Park is located in Weston-under-Lizard, Staffordshire, set in more than 1,000 acres of park landscaped by Capability Brown. The park is located 10 miles northwest of Wolverhampton, and 8 miles northeast of Telford, close to the border with Shropshire.
- Classic Ibiza will be clearly signposted from all routes. Look out for the yellow signs as you get closer to the event which states “Classic Ibiza”.
- There will be two entrances into the Estate:
- Gate 1 - Shrewsbury Drive entrance off A5 for taxis
- Gate 2 – Blimmel Gate off A5 for cars and coaches
- Please take a look at our FAQs for further information.
- If you have a taxi dropping you off or collecting you, please instruct them to use the Shrewsbury Drive – the main Weston Park entrance.
- Your pick and drop off point will be within the park. Please do not allow your taxi driver to drop you off or pick you up on the main roads surrounding Weston Park. The A5 is a fast and very dangerous road! The route will be clearly sign posted and the taxis have their own entrance and exit - there will be no delays.
- Please advise any taxis picking up after the concert to be back on site by 10.30 pm at the latest to avoid any delays with exiting traffic.
- Your taxi should pick you up at the same point they dropped you off.
- A map will be posted on our website and sent to you in advance of the concert with any last minute information.
- Social spaces: The concert site will be divided into 5x5m socially distanced “social spaces.” The social spaces will be within clearly marked colour coded zones and the arena will be lit with festoon lighting. Each space can accommodate up to 15 people. If your group is smaller than this, you will have lots of space! If your group is larger than 15, you will be allocated adjacent spaces up to a maximum of 30 people. Apart from the “Gold Zone” (see below) social spaces will be assigned to you free of charge on arrival.
- Testing: We recommend that you go to a community test centre. Alternatively, you will need to show a negative lateral flow test (taken in the last 24 hours) via a confirmation text message, email, or NHS app notification. Instructions on how to do your test and how to report your result are included in each self-test kit. Once you have reported your negative test to the government website, you will be recieve a text message, email, or NHS app notification shortly. Lateral flow tests are available free of charge from your local pharmacy, or can be ordered online here.
- Track and trace: If you are the lead booker, we already have your contact details. However, we must collect contact details for all members of your party. To save you time at the ticket gate, please forward this form to all members of your party asking them to fill it in beforehand. You will also be asked to check in using the NHS COVID-19 app at various points around the site.
- Facemasks: You will need to wear a facemask as you arrive, stand in queues and leave the concert site. You can take them off when you are in your own social space.
At the ticket gate
- Social distancing: You will need to maintain social distancing at all times at the ticket gates
- Groups: If you are attending as a group, you will need to go through the ticket gates together. Please meet your group away from the ticket gates if you are arriving separately
- Ticket gate process:
- Covid negative: Display your negative test via confirmation text message, email, or on the NHS app.
- Bag check: You are reminded not to bring any prohibitive items and adhere to our alcohol restrictions. There will be a fast-track lane for people without picnics.
- Search dogs: Anyone attempting to enter the site with illegal substances will be refused entry.
- Ticket check: Please have your tickets ready as a print-out or on your phone.
- Social space: You will be directed to your allocated social space.
The concert site
- Zones: The concert site will be divided into clearly marked colour-coded zones, with walkways in between and the arena will be lit with festoon lighting. On arrival you will be allocated a 5x5m social space within a zone. You can leave to go to the toilet, or to visit the catering and bar areas, but will be required to wear a mask while queueing. If you are attending with children, please ensure they also stay in your social space.
- The Gold Zone: With no dance area this year, the area in front of the stage will be available to purchase for groups of up to 30. You can register for a Gold Zone social space here on a first-come, first-served basis. All other social spaces are free of charge.
- Walkways: The site will also have a number of clearly marked walkways to access the on-site amenities. Please help our stewards to keep them clear at all times.
Toilets, sanitation, and litter
- Hand sanitiser stations: There will be hand sanitiser stations across the site and at each queue point. Please make use of these frequently throughout the evening, including before and after visiting the toilets.
- Toilets: We have doubled the number of toilets this year, which will be constantly cleaned throughout the evening. A socially distanced queuing system will be in place with stewards there to help you.
- Litter: It is especially important this year that you clean up after yourself. You will be provided with a litter bag at the gate and will be asked to take the contents home to recycle.
Bars and catering
- Bars: There will be 2 bars – one at either side of the site. You will not be able to drink at the bar – drinks must be taken back to your own social space.
- Queuing system: There will be a one-way bar queuing system to enable social distancing. You will need to wear a facemask at all times when in a queue.
Please hand sanitise before boarding, wear a facemask and socially distance at all times.
- Your tickets will be checked on foot once you have left your vehicle and on entry to the concert site.
- Please make sure that you have printed your tickets off prior to arrival.
- These have a unique bar code that will be read by our scanners. Please make sure that these are a clear printout (not faded)
- As we cannot guarantee internet coverage at Weston Park we would recommend that you print your tickets rather than scanning them from the screen of your smartphone or tablet. If this is not possible please make sure you have a screenshot of the unique bar code on your ticket prior to leaving home.
Packing Your Picnics
Please can we remind you of prohibited items as follows:
- Animals (with the exception of assistance dogs)
- Professional camera equipment.
- Naked flames – flaming torches, barbecues, or candles (tea lights in enclosed lanterns are fine)
- Fireworks, sparklers, or Chinese lanterns.
- Domestic knives only will be permitted on the concert site and these will be limited to 5 inches or under and folding knives with a 3-inch blade or under.
- Illegal drugs. Revival Productions have a zero tolerance drugs policy. Search dogs will be in operation at the ticket checkpoints.
- You will be allowed to bring your own alcohol to a maximum of 75cl of wine or four cans of beer or cider or four cans of pre-mixed spirits per person. Wine boxes will be permitted if allocated across your party to the limits above. Neat spirits will not be permitted. All bags will be searched and excess quantities of alcohol will be confiscated.
- You may like to consider taking advantage of the excellent street food vendors on the concert site and travel extra light!
- You will be issued with a litter bag as you enter the concert site. We ask that you help us to reduce waste and take your litter home with you and recycle as much as you can.
- Classic Ibiza is considered a low risk event. However, your safety is very important to us and we would appreciate your cooperation in helping us to make the evening not only incredibly enjoyable but also safe. There will be additional security measures in place on the day:
- Our door supervisors will be carrying out bag checks as you enter the concert site which will include pat-downs and metal detection wands and will cause inevitable delays. We encourage you to travel as light as possible.
- All customers will be checked.
- Specialist search dogs will be in operation throughout the bag search process.
- The concert site is strictly out of bounds for any vehicle. Please, under no circumstance attempt to drive your car onto the concert site before or after the concert.