Getting to Weston Park
Weston Park is located in Weston-under-Lizard, Staffordshire, set in more than 1,000 acres of park landscaped by Capability Brown. The park is located 10 miles north-west of Wolverhampton, and 8 miles north-east of Telford, close to the border with Shropshire.
- Classic Ibiza will be clearly sign posted from all routes. Look out for the yellow signs as you get closer to the event which state “Classic Ibiza”.
- There will be two entrances into the Estate:
- Gate 1 - Shrewsbury Drive entrance off A5.
- Gate 2 – Blimmel Gate for taxis off A5
- Please take a look at our FAQs here for further information:
- Insert link
- If you have a taxi dropping you off or collecting you. Please give the following instruction:
- Please use the Blimmel Gate – which is the entrance for the Granary Restaurant.
- Your pick and drop off point will be within the park. Please do not allow your taxi driver to drop you off or pick you up on the main roads surrounding Weston Park. The route will be clearly sign posted.
- Please advise any taxis picking up after the concert to be back on site by 10.30 pm at the latest to avoid any delays with exiting traffic.
- Your taxi should pick you up at the same point they dropped you off.
- Please do not allow your taxi to drop you off or pick you up on the main roads around Weston – this is dangerous and will cause traffic issues with vehicles parking on the roadside. There is a system in place on site for this.
- A map will be posted on our website and sent to you in advance of the concert with any last minute information.
- Your tickets will be checked on foot once you have left your vehicle and on entry to the concert site.
- Please make sure that you have printed your tickets off prior to arrival.
- These have a unique bar code which will be read by our scanners. Please make sure that these are a clear print out (not faded)
- As we cannot guarantee the internet coverage at Weston Park we would recommend that you print your tickets rather than scanning them from the screen of your smart phone or tablet. If this is not possible please make sure you have a screen shot of the unique bar code on your ticket prior to leaving home.
Packing Your Picnics
- Please can we remind you of prohibited items as follows:
- Animals (with the exception of assistance dogs)
- Professional camera equipment.
- Naked flames – flaming torches, barbecues or candles (tea lights in enclosed lanterns are fine)
- Fireworks, sparklers or Chinese lanterns.
- Domestic knives only will be permitted on the concert site and these will be limited to 5 inches or under and folding knives with a 3-inch blade or under.
- Illegal drugs. Revival Productions have a zero tolerance drugs policy. Search dogs will be in operation at the ticket checkpoints.
- No glass will be permitted in 2020. You will be allowed to bring your own alcohol to a maximum of 75cl of wine or four cans of beer or cider or four cans of pre-mixed spirits per person. Wine boxes will be permitted if allocated across your party to the limits above. Neat spirits will not be permitted. All bags will be searched in 2020 and excess quantities of alcohol will be confiscated.
- No food and drink will be allowed in the dance area – please leave all food and drink within your picnic area.
- You will be issued with a litter bag as you enter the concert site. We ask that you help us to reduce waste and take your litter home with you and recycle as much as you can.
- Classic Ibiza is considered a low risk event. However, your safety is very important to us and we would appreciate your cooperation in helping us to make the evening not only incredibly enjoyable but also safe. There will be additional security measures in place on the day:
- Our door supervisors will be carrying out bag checks as you enter the concert site which will include pat-downs and metal detection wands and will cause inevitable delays. We encourage you to travel as light as possible.
- There will be random customer checks.
- Specialist search dogs will be in operation throughout the bag search process.
- You may like to consider taking advantage of the excellent street food vendors on the concert site and travel extra light!
- The concert site is strictly out of bounds for any vehicle. Please, under no circumstance attempt to drive your car onto the concert site before or after the concert.