ARRIVAL AND SECURITY INFORMATION FOR CLASSIC IBIZA WESTON
SATURDAY 13TH JULY 2019
Classic Ibiza Weston
We are looking forward to welcoming you to Classic Ibiza Weston.
Below is some useful advice and information to help make your visit as enjoyable as possible.
Weather for Weston Park
The weather forecast for Classic Ibiza Weston is good! There is a dry forecast for Saturday. The temperature will be in the region of 22 degrees during the afternoon – a little cooler in the evening – perfect temperature for dancing but you may need an extra layer for the evening!
Keep an eye on our Facebook page on Friday evening for the latest weather forecast and ground conditions at Weston.
Gates open – 6 pm
Chill out set – 8 pm
Interval and last entry – 9 pm
Dance set – 9.30 pm
Concert finishes – 10.45 pm
Getting to Weston Park
Parking is free for this event and our partners San Miguel are offering a complimentary San Miguel 00 to all designated drivers!
Weston Park is clearly sign posted from all routes. Look out for the yellow signs as you get closer to the event which state “Classic Ibiza”.
There are two entrances into the estate:
- Gate 1 - The Shrewsbury Drive for public cars – TF11 8PX
- Gate 2 – The Blymhill Gate for taxis (including minibuses and coaches) and private lifts, pickup and drop off – TF11 8LE
Please take a look at our FAQs here for further information.
If you have a taxi or private lift dropping you off or collecting you, please give the following instructions:
- Please give your driver the following postcode – TF11 8LE
- Your pick and drop off point will be within the park. Please do not allow your driver to drop you off on the surrounding roads. The route will be clearly sign posted.
- At the end of the night your taxi/lift will be parked in a numbered row in the same area that they dropped you off. Please speak to your driver at the end of the concert to find out which row the vehicle is parked in – this will help us and you to find your taxi/lift.
- Please advise any taxis/cars picking up after the concert to be back on site by 10.30 pm at the latest to avoid any delays with exiting traffic.
- Your tickets will be checked at a point on the main driveway if you are driving into Weston. If arriving by taxis these will be checked on foot once you have been dropped off and on entry to the concert site.
- Please make sure that you have printed your tickets off prior to arrival and have them ready to be checked.
- These have a unique bar code which will be read by our scanners. Please make sure that these are a clear print out (not faded).
- As we cannot guarantee the internet coverage at Weston Park we would recommend that you print your tickets rather than scanning them from the screen of your smart phone or tablet. If this is not possible please make sure you have a screen shot of the unique bar code on your ticket prior to leaving home.
Packing Your Picnics
Please can we remind you of prohibited items as follows:
- Animals (with the exception of assistance dogs).
- Professional camera equipment.
- Naked flames – flaming torches, barbecues or candles (tea lights in enclosed lanterns are fine).
- Fireworks, sparklers or Chinese lanterns.
- Domestic knives only will be permitted on the concert site and these will be limited to 5 inches or under and folding knives with a 3-inch blade or under.
- Illegal drugs. Revival Productions have a zero tolerance drugs policy. Search dogs will be in operation at the ticket checkpoints.
- You will be allowed to bring your own alcohol but there will be restrictions per person. As a guide we would recommend a maximum quantity of the equivalent of a bottle of wine per person or 4 cans of beer. Neat spirits will not be permitted.
- Original tickets stated in error that glass and cans were not permitted. However, this is not the case – you will be allowed to bring glass and cans on site.
- No food and drink will be allowed in the dance area – please leave all food and drink within your picnic area.
- You will be issued with a litter bag as you enter the concert site. We ask that you help us to reduce waste and take your litter home with you and recycle as much as you can.
Classic Ibiza is considered a low risk event. However, your safety is very important to us and we would appreciate your cooperation in helping us to make the evening not only incredibly enjoyable but also safe. There will be additional security measures in place on the day:
- Our door supervisors will be carrying out bag checks as you enter the concert site which will include pat-downs and metal detection wands and will cause inevitable delays. We encourage you to travel as light as possible.
- There will be random customer checks.
- Specialist search dogs will be in operation throughout the bag search process.
- You may like to consider taking advantage of the excellent street food vendors on the concert site and travel extra light!
- The concert site is strictly out of bounds for any vehicle. Please, under no circumstance attempt to drive your car onto the concert site before or after the concert.
Facilities on Site:
Please bring cash with you as due to the strength of the WiFi signal on-site the retail outlets cannot guarantee to be able take card payments on the evening.
Classic Ibiza Shop
- Glow sticks and light up novelties
- Set list lanyards
Classic Ibiza Bar
- Soft drinks
- Rustic Pizza
- The Flying Cow
- Nui's Kitchen
- Simon's Sausage
- Madam Crepe
- Pudding and Prosecco
- Adoro Caffé
- Fairy Fun
- Feather and Fox