ARRIVAL AND SECURITY INFORMATION FOR CLASSIC IBIZA BOWOOD HOUSE
FRIDAY JULY 21st AND SATURDAY 22nd JULY 2023
We are so looking forward to welcoming you to Bowood House! Take a look our other pages for further information, including the programme and FAQs. Keep an eye on our social pages for regular updates throughout the week. Alternatively, send us an email or connect via our social channels and we’ll come back to you as soon as we can.
WEATHER AT BOWOOD
SATURDAY 22ND JULY - OFFICIAL STATEMENT
We’re hoping for better weather at Bowood House later today than is forecast and still plan to bring you the unique Classic Ibiza vibe, rain or shine 💃🏻🕺✨
- The ground conditions are likely to be soft, so think carefully about your dancing shoes. High heels and white trainers are best avoided 🥾
- Consider channelling the look of all discerning ‘90s ravers – maybe it’s time to dig out your parkas and bucket-hats from the back of the wardrobe? 🪣
- Please remember that this is an open-air event. While gazebos aren’t allowed, you can bring low-level shelters (up to 1m) or umbrellas. Just be mindful not to impede anyone’s view behind you ⛱️
- If you are worried about soggy picnics, we have plenty of street food vendors and the Classic Ibiza Bar onsite 🥂
We’ll continue to monitor the weather during the day and will only consider cancelling the show if your safety or that of our team is at risk. It’s worth noting that dangerous weather conditions are not currently forecast. If a cancellation is necessary, we will:
- Email every person that purchased a ticket.
- Update the Bowood House page of our website.
- Post a communication on our social channels.
We’ll also continue to monitor conditions during the evening, which may result in us changing the programme. Fingers crossed, this won’t happen! 🤞
PACKING YOUR PICNICS
Please can we remind you of prohibited items as follows:
- Animals (with the exception of assistance dogs).
- Professional camera equipment.
- Naked flames – flaming torches, barbecues or candles (tea lights in enclosed lanterns are fine)
- Fireworks, sparklers or Chinese lanterns.
- Only domestic plastic knives are permitted on the concert site.
- Classic Ibiza has a zero drugs policy and search dogs will be in operation at the ticket checkpoints.
- You can bring your own alcohol but there are restrictions of a maximum of the equivalent of a bottle of wine or 4 cans of beer per person. Neat spirits will not be permitted.
- You will be issued with a litter bag as you enter the concert site. Please help us to reduce waste by taking your litter home with you and recycling as much as you can.
Your safety is very important to us and we appreciate your cooperation in helping to make the evening not only incredibly enjoyable but also safe. There will be security measures in place on the day:
- Our door supervisors will be carrying out bag checks as you enter the concert site which will include pat-downs and metal detection wands. We encourage you to travel as light as possible to avoid delays.
- There will be random customer checks.
- Specialist search dogs will be in operation throughout the bag search process.
- Consider taking advantage of the excellent street food vendors on-site to travel extra-light.
- The concert site is strictly out of bounds for any vehicle. Under no circumstances attempt to drive your car onto the concert site before or after the concert.
GETTING TO BOWOOD HOUSE
Parking is free for this event and our partners San Miguel are offering a complimentary San Miguel 00 to all designated drivers!
Bowood House is clearly sign posted from all routes. Look out for the yellow signs as you get closer to the event which state “Classic Ibiza”.
There are two entrances into the estate:
- Gate 1 – Studley Gate for taxis, pick up and drop offs and coaches – SN11 9NQ (what3words ///wacky.admire.spurted)
- Gate 2 – Kennels Lodge for public cars parking – SN11 9PG (what3words ///pancake.trendy.constrain)
Please note that the entrance used previously - Pillars Lodge is closed for the foreseeable future whilst repairs are carried out on a collapsed bridge.
The below map will help you:
Please take a look at our FAQs here for further information:
If you are coming/going by taxi, please make sure you have booked before you leave home with the following information:
- Venue postcode: SN11 9NQ (what3words /// wacky.admire.spurted)
- Your pick and drop off point will be within the park. Please do not allow your taxi driver to drop you off on the surrounding roads. The surrounding roads are very fast and dangerous roads, and you will be prevented from walking out of the gates. The route will be clearly sign posted.
- At the end of the night your taxi will be parked in a numbered row in the same area that they dropped you off. Please speak to your driver at the end of the concert to find out which row the vehicle is parked in – this will help us and you to find your taxi.
AT THE TICKET GATES
Your tickets will be checked on foot once you have either parked your car or been dropped off by your taxi or coach.
- Bag check: you are reminded not to bring any prohibitive items and adhere to our alcohol restrictions.
- Search dogs: anyone attempting to enter the site with illegal substances will be refused entry.
- Ticket check: please download tickets onto your phone before arriving on the concert site or you can bring printed tickets for scanning.
5.30 pm - Car Parks and Gates open with chill out DJ set
6.30 pm – Latin House DJ Set with Jose Luis
8.00 pm – San Miguel Sundowner Set with the Urban Soul Orchestra
8.30 pm - Last entry
9.00 pm – Deep House DJ Set
9.30 pm – Dance Set with the Urban Soul Orchestra
11.00 pm - Concert finishes
THE CONCERT SITE
Our ‘social spaces’, a grid of clearly defined picnic areas and ‘walkways’ marked directly on the grass, were a massive hit last summer so we’re keeping them. You get your own space to host your party, they make it easier to find your party if you’ve been dancing, and once it goes dark the site looks incredible.
- Select your own space on arrival – each accommodates up to 8 people (larger groups can select adjacent spaces).
- Each ‘social space’ is situated in a colour-coded zone (denoted by flags).
- Walkways will be marked with festoon lighting.
THE JGM TRUST FUND
Classic Ibiza at Bowood House is proud to be supporting The JGM Trust Fund. There will be various fundraising initiatives taking place on the evening, including a £2.50 donation from every programme sold, a recommended £5 donation from press and guest-list entries, as well as collection points at all entry and exit gates.
FACILITIES ON SITE
Please bring cash with you as not all of the retail outlets will be able to take cards on the evening.
Classic Ibiza Shop
- Bucket hats
- Set list lanyards
Classic Ibiza Bar
- Soft drinks
Take a look at our Food & Drink pages for the full list of vendors on site.