Tatton Park is situated in the town of Knutsford, Cheshire in the North-West of England. It is easily accessible from major roads and railways with good public links to Knutsford. It is 20 miles from Manchester and 30 miles from Chester, just off Junction 7 of the M56 and Junction 19 of the M6.
- Car parking is free.
- Coach/minibus parking passes are free to book when purchasing tickets. Please note only one parking pass is required per coach/minibus.
- Disabled parking is available near the concert arena.
- The concert will be clearly signposted from all routes. Look out for the yellow “Classic Ibiza” signs as you get closer to the event.
- All event traffic will enter via the Rostherne Gate, the usual Tatton Park Main Entrance.
- Further information about access points to the venue will be available in our 'Event Guide'. This will be available on our website in the week before the event and sent to the email address that booked your ticket.
If you are travelling by taxi, please give them the following information (book your taxi in advance as availability will be limited):
- Please enter via the Rostherne Gate, the usual Tatton Park Main Entrance.
- Your pick and drop-off point will be within the park and clearly signposted.
- Please do not drop off or pick up on the main roads surrounding Tatton as this is dangerous.
- At the end of the night, taxis will be directed to a numbered row to make sure they can be easily located. A map will be posted on our website and sent to you within the 'Event Guide'.
For anyone planning to walk from Knutsford, we are offering a return shuttle bus service - operating from the Knutsford Gate. A return journey is £10 per person and you can book your ticket here. Please note, you will not be permitted to walk out of Knutsford Gate at the end of the concert. Tatton Rangers will be on duty to prevent this.