Hatfield House is in the east of Hatfield, Hertfordshire. The venue is blessed with excellent public transport links, with Hatfield railway station based directly opposite the Station Lodge Gate. Please see the map, below.
- Car parking is free.
- Coach/minibus parking passes are free to book when purchasing tickets. Please note only one parking pass is required per coach/minibus.
- Disabled parking is available near the concert arena.
- The concert will be clearly signposted from all routes. Look out for the yellow “Classic Ibiza” signs as you get closer to the event.
There are four entrances to the estate:
Gate 1 – Beecroft Gate for taxis, pick up and drop offs – AL9 5BD (what3words ///rips.eggs.paying)
Gate 2 – Sawmill Gate for public cars parking and coaches – AL9 5PG (what3words ///tips.broom.modest)
Gate 3 – George’s Gate for public cars and coaches – AL9 5HX (what3 words ///turned.full.zeal)
Gate 4 – Station Gate for pedestrians only – AL9 5AE (what3words ///clock.move.method)
If you are travelling by taxi, please give them the following information (book your taxi in advance as availability will be limited):
- Venue postcode: AL9 5BD (what3words ///rips.eggs.paying)
- Your pick-up and drop-off point will be within the park and clearly signposted.
- Please do not drop off or pick up on the surrounding roads as this is dangerous.
- At the end of the night, taxis will be directed to a numbered row to make sure they can be easily located. A map will be posted on our website and sent to you within the 'Event Guide'.